In the long term we need to establish a solution for the maintenance of Yew Tree Avenue. Our objectives are:
– To preserve the Avenue as a Heritage and public access site by annual clipping of the trees.
– To professionally maintain the shapes and to restore the designs or emblems on the sides of the trees which have been lost by neglect
– To keep the grass and ditches cut and clean
– To do more to encourage visitors to ensure higher standards of pet hygiene on the site.
– To work with schools to encourage visits and start a yew tree nursery.
Our Funders and Supporters
The Clipsham Yew Tree Avenue Trust is very happy to thank its funders and Supporters:
These funds have enabled The Trust to provide a new information board and educational lecturn, and for the restoration of the car parks.
You may already know Yew Tree Avenue and may have noticed that the trees look fabulous, after the work carried out in 2019 and 2020. Now we are looking for people to help in a variety of ways. Not only fund raising, but publicity, social media and general support. You could support us by:
-Sharing our website and social media groups on your own profile
-Encouraging others to learn about Yew Tree Avenue and its historical importance
-Taking pictures and sharing them – we would also love to see them
-Participating in our organised activities
-Donating your time or becoming a member of the group.
Visiting us is also an important part of supporting Yew Tree Avenue as it creates a good case for funding and the more people that visit, the more can see what a wonderful space this should be.
Please get in touch: email@example.com